A B O U T T H E G R E AT B A R R I E R R E E F F O U N DAT I O N
The Great Barrier Reef Foundation is an organisation that is working to solve the most complex and challenging problems facing the Great Barrier Reef. Also protecting ocean habitats, restoring the coral reefs, and helping them adapt to the impacts of climate change.
Therefore this partnership with the Great Barrier Reef Foundation allows us to support these conservation efforts and ensure the beauty of the reef endures for generations to come.
Incorporating a blend of elegance and environmental consciousness, the packaging design is inspired by the underwater world, featuring gold foiling and bold colours to mirror the beauty of coral life.
Collection has 3 beautiful scents.
- Coconut Breeze- The perfect ode to summer sees creamy coconut and sandalwood paired with a warm heart of amber and musk.
- Pink Coral- A summer bouquet, layered with sun ripened blackberries atop salted vanilla and amber.
- Sparkling Pomelo- A sparkling, fruity fragrance with an abundance of summer berries, beautifully balanced with a squeeze of citrus.
ECOYA Diffuser Coconut Breeze saftey
- The liquid in a ECOYA diffuser contains chemicals that surfaces and skin don’t like. Please find below our safety guidelines for when using a fragranced diffuser.
- The diffuser liquid can also cause irritation to the skin and may cause an allergic reaction. Therefore if the diffuser liquid does come into contact with skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation or a rash occurs, seek medical advice/ attention.
- The ECOYA diffuser liquid causes serious eye irritation . Furthermore if diffuser liquid comes into contact with eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do and continue rinsing. If irritation persists, then seek medical advice / attention. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If diffuser liquid is spilt on a surface, thoroughly clean the liquid off.
- Always put your reed diffuser on a level surface.
- Do not place the ECOYA reed diffuser directly onto, or allow the reeds to touch polished, painted, leather or plastic surfaces. Also not to be to closer to electrical equipment. An accidental spillage or liquid transfer may cause damage to certain materials.