A B O U T T H E G R E AT B A R R I E R R E E F F O U N DAT I O N
The Great Barrier Reef Foundation is an organisation that is working to solve the most complex and challenging problems facing the Great Barrier Reef. Also protecting ocean habitats, restoring the coral reefs, and helping them adapt to the impacts of climate change.
Therefore this partnership with the Great Barrier Reef Foundation allows us to support these conservation efforts and ensure the beauty of the reef endures for generations to come.
Incorporating a blend of elegance and environmental consciousness, the packaging design is inspired by the underwater world, featuring gold foiling and bold colours to mirror the beauty of coral life.
Collection has 3 beautiful scents.
- Coconut Breeze- The perfect ode to summer sees creamy coconut and sandalwood paired with a warm heart of amber and musk.
- Pink Coral- A summer bouquet, layered with sun ripened blackberries atop salted vanilla and amber.
- Sparkling Pomelo- A sparkling, fruity fragrance with an abundance of summer berries, beautifully balanced with a squeeze of citrus.
Comes with a decadent brushed gold lid and presented in a beautifully designed box, the ECOYA candle is the perfect gift for any occasion.
Crafted from natural soy wax, derived from soybeans, and pure lead free 100% cotton wicks, ECOYA candles blend luxuriousness with that respect for nature.
ECOYA candles burn longer, cooler and cleaner than a comparable paraffin candle. Natural waxes produces about a tenth of the soot produced by a paraffin candle and does not contain any of the toxic chemicals.
ECOYA Candle Pink Coral safety
We take candle safety very seriously at ECOYA, so when you first open your ECOYA candle. You will find safety instructions inside the candle jar and on the base of both the carton and the vessel. It is important to read these instructions for safe candle burning.
- Trim your wick before burning your candle the first time and every subsequent burn thereafter.
- We advise burning your candle for periods of no longer than three hours at a time. Discontinue burning your candle when there is 10mm / 1cm of wax is remaining.
- Always burn your candle on a stable and heat resistant surface, away from drafts or items that can catch alight.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, near children or pets.
- If you’re burning more than one candle at a time, space your candles approximately 100mm (10cm) apart.