This Australian Enzyme Peeling Treatment represents international, dynamic technology. Unlike other enzymes which have a limited life and are very unstable these products require no refrigeration, have a 2 year shelf life and bring true Enzyme Peeling technology into the home
What Enzyme Peeling can do for the skin …The more you continue usage the greater the improvement in the look of the skin.
- Once the top layer of unattractive dead skin cells is removed a fresh and lovely skin is revealed
- The appearance of fine lines, wrinkles etc is reduced
- Uneven pigmentation is lightened
- Rough, scaly skin is softened and smoothed
- Acne scarring is refined, pimples reduced
- Follicles and pores are cleansed
- A more youthful looking skin soon becomes very noticeable
Papain – (Mask and Cream): which comes from the unripe papaya fruit is linked with Papain Carbomer and then covalently immobilised to Polyacrylic Acid. This helps to ‘anchor’ the enzyme to the surface of the skin, increase its stability and produce even more effective skin peeling.
Retinyl Palmitate – (Mask): Vitamin A derivative to revitalize skin.
Horse Chestnut – (Mask): Clarifies skin by gently stimulating the circulation. Obtained from the seed or fruit of the plant.
Wheat Germ Oil – (Mask and Cream): anti-oxidant and nourishing.
Sorbitol – (Cream): Keeps skin well hydrated.
Apricot and Macadamia Oils – (Cream): Natural nourishing oils.
How to use: Thoroughly cleanse face and neck. This is used as a moisturiser daily, morning and night.
A light scrub twice weekly with Cleansing Granules will enhance the effect.