Retinol A Preparation Oil is a specifically selected blend of botanical oils rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and BHA’s that exfoliate the skin while simultaneously reducing the skins pH therefore creating a multi- tiered pathway for the delivery of Retinol A Serum + Snap 8.
Must be used with Pelactiv Retinol A Serum + Snap 8 to be effective as its preparing the skin for the serum.
- Highly effective in maintaining skins barrier function and moisture levels
- Vitamin A Palmitate promotes enzyme activity in the skin
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin allowing the Retinol A Serum to penetrate deeper into the skin
How to use: After cleansing, apply 1-2 drops to face and allow to absorb. Follow immediately with application of Pelactiv Retinol A Serum + Snap 8. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation appears.
This dual action serum combines patented Snap 8 plus Retinol to provide a targeted and anti ageing treatment serum unlike any other. Pelactiv Vita A- Snap 8 works to reduce the depth of wrinkles on the face by mimicking the effects of Botulinum Toxin. Retinol A is proven to restore skin clarity, texture and firmness. This youth enhancing serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity and texture.
We strongly recommend not to use this serum directly on the face without the Pelactiv Retinol A preperation oil.
Do not use together with Retinol Correct Night Cream.
- Key ingredient SNAP-8 prevents the release of neurotransmitters and therefore reduces the intensity of muscle contractions that contribute to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- Retinol repairs and exfoliates.
- Lilly Pilly and Quandong, high in antioxidants, heal and strengthen the skin
How to use:After applying Pelactiv Retinol A Preparation Oil, apply one pump to fingertips and very evenly smooth all over face. Use twice weekly. Do not use together with Retinol Correct Night Cream. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation appears.
- MUST use sunscreen on face when using Vitamin A, to avoid any sunburn
- Do no use when pregnant
- Avoid when on medication for acne
- Retinol can cause redness, peeling, itching & scaling
- Do not use when doing any chemical peels
- Do not use together with Retinol Correct Night Cream.