New Clear LinerBondPro: The Eyelash Revolution
This means stronger & longer hold, and lighter lashes!
- Silly George LinerBondPRO™ new formula and technology mean ultra-easy application, and no “eyeliner look” is necessary
- Clear band for a super natural look
- Super flexible Silly George lashes
- Multiple wears (60+ for LinerBondPRO™ , 30+ for lashes)
- LinerBondPRO™ doesn’t require drying-time
- It’s whatever-proof: Water, wind, sweat, teardrops, weather resistant.
- Lightweight & comfortable (no magnets!)
- Trimmable ends to fit to eye shape/size if needed
- Made of luxurious synthetic silk
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Come in handy case with mirror
- Toxin-free, low-allergenic, latex-free, damage-your-natural-lashes-free
- PETA approved
How is this different to lash glue?
– No sloppy mess getting into your natural lashes (which means no ripping them out when you remove your lashes).
– No crusty glue residue left all over your lashes, which means you get many more uses out of them.
Why choose LinerBond over magnetic eyeliner?
Magnetic eyeliner had its place, but this is the new revolution. LinerBond™ holds stronger and longer, and no magnets on your lashes means they’re lighter, AND you can technically use any lashes (well…except magnetic lashes). Because LinerBond™ is so superior to magnetic eyeliner, we have phased out our own magnetic eyeliner system and replaced it with LinerBond™.
And this clear LinerBond version means you don’t need to be an eyeliner expert- no precision needed!
Will it stick to my upper eyelid?
You only need a line as thin as your lash band to hold your lashes on.
BUT if you do overshoot your lash line and feel a bit sticky, you can pop on either some translucent powder or eyeshadow on top.
How do I remove it?
Gently pull off your lashes (leaving your natural ones 100% intact- you’re welcome!). Pop your lashes back in their case to keep them ready for next time.
LinerBond can be easily removed with any eye-makeup remover (micellar water and baby oil work well, as does our Lid & Lash Cleanser). No scratching, scrubbing, or picking out of your natural lashes necessary!
To properly care for your lashes, we recommend cleaning any buildup on your lash band every 5 or so times you wear them. To do that, you can gently use a qtip/ cotton bud with eye makeup remover. With gentle handling and proper care, we expect that you will get 30+ uses out of your lashes!